Thursday 4 April 2013

ODDBOYS...

Oddboys - Premium data


Everyone thinks they know football but what do you really know. Oddboys.co.uk is a chance to test your knowledge and rate yourself against your peers. You can make bets and then put your predictions to the test and win prizes. If you're the kind of guy who likes a flutter then there's also a Premium section where you can access some unbelievable data that will put you one step ahead of the bookies!

Get involved now and if you fancy a bet then why not take me on - #challengehunty. 

Each week I'm going to make predictions on the upcoming weekends games starting this weekend the 6th April's Premier League fixtures. Challenge Hunty is a league where anyone can sign up for free via Facebook and take me on with my predictions. There will be a prize of a signed shirt at the end of the season to whoever is top and there may also be some extra prizes such as a pair of my boots during the weeks for outstanding prediction scores! 

So if you think you know football better than me come and take me on here...


Don't forget to follow @OddBoys be updated with the league table rankings weekly.

Good luck... You'll need it!

Hunty