Tuesday 14 May 2013

EATING MYSELF AWAY...




Just over 11 weeks ago I posted a video saying I was about to start a new fitness/diet regime. I thought I'd give everyone interested an update on how I'm getting on. As you can see from the picture there's been a drastic improvement in such little time and yet I'm nowhere near finished. I'm addicted to seeing my body transform to how I was hoping it would. When I started this I weighed 83kg, I now weigh 77kg and feel amazing.

The secret....DIET! Don't get me wrong I know I have a head start with training everyday at football but look at my 3rd March pic to see that even though I was doing cardio work all the time if you don't eat right then the rest goes out the window. 

I've had many people now ask me how I've done it and it's no secret that I've been using Herbalife products as well as changing my eating habits but everyone can do this. You need discipline which has been tough for me but once you get beyond that cold turkey stage you develop an inner strength to say NO! Anyone who thinks this means cutting out eating sweets at all is wrong. I've had 'naughty' days as you'll soon see, it's all about limiting them to the right times. 

So I'm guessing you want to know how I did this? Eating clean 6 days out of 7, training (which you can achieve without having to do daily & a Kettle Bell DVD called 'KettleWorx Workout' using a 6kg Kettle Bell. Below is a food diary of the first 47 days which has everything that I've consumed good and bad. I try to make sure I don't eat after 7.30pm which I know not everyone can do due to work reasons etc but give it a shot. 

I mentioned I'm using Herbalife products, these are a Protein shake which I have after tough sessios or on days off to replace a meal and I also use their protein bars to have every now and then for snacks. If anyone is seriously interested in using their products then email me for more details and I'll gladly help.

If anyone does decide to try this then take a before and after pic and send it to me once you're happy with the outcome and I'll show it off on my success stories page I'm creating.

I'm going to keep on top of this and with having 8 weeks off training it's going to be even more challenging. I'm hitting the gym 3 times a week and may even given people a glimpse of my workout programme once pre season starts so stay tuned.

I'm missing playing as much as I'm guessing you are watching it. Enjoy the break.

Hunty